about     shop     contact         

Thursday, January 21, 2016

What to Wear to Work | Culotte Pants

MAROON_8

This week I wore this look to work, but I changed out the heels for black ankle booties. It was a little different from my normal look, but I wanted to try something different and it was freezing outside, so I didn't want my feet to be too cold on the walk to work. 

This season I purchased a few pairs of culotte pants. These from J.Crew and a pair of navy striped culotte from Zara. A few other staple pieces in my closet is this black turtleneck. It's only $30 and comes in four other colors. What I love most about this turtleneck is that it's a thicker material, so you can't see through the top. The necklace is another one of my favorite pieces to wear to work. Last year I got it on sale from J.Crew. Pendent necklaces are an easy way to add an accessory to a "work outfit" and still look professional.

Here are some of my other favorite pendant necklaces:



MAROON_3
MAROON_7
MAROON_4
MAROON_1
MAROON_5
MAROON_2

Turtleneck - Zara (similar here)
Coat - J.Crew (similar here)
Pants - J.Crew 
Bag - Zara (love this one) More styles from the Spring Collection
Watch - Kate Spade
Necklace - J.Crew old (love this style)




Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia